Omnipresence is what Dominance is all about. It's a measure of power, influence, prestige, knowledge, might and worship and fuels everything an Elder does.
Omnipresence can be gained from:
- Settlement ownership, where each inhabitant in an owned settlement grants 1 omnipresence
- Neayas - other Elders that are directly beneath you grant 33% of their omnipresence to you (without reducing their omnipresence)
- Titles - Emperors gain additional omnipresence according to their title - Master gives +20%, Ruler +40%, ... all the way to Dominator which gives +220%
- Special settlement focuses - that grant a bonus to collected omnipresence
- Mana per tick - higher the omnipresence faster your mana pool will fill up,
- Access to spells - with increased omnipresence an elder gains access (unlocks) ever more powerful spells,
- Automatic spell research - those spells beneath an Elder's omnipresence level research themselves automatically,
- 'Winning the Game - average omnipresence is a major factor in calculating the game winner.
Goal of every Elder should be to amass the highest possible omnipresence - as it fuels their coffers and bank, allows them to cast critical spells and raise deadlier armies.